Vegan noms! Definitely going to make these.
sautéed mushrooms with green onion and white rice cabbage rolls
i think i’ll have these for lunch again…
3 notes | Reblogged: (via
I try to avoid seafood, especially fried seafood, but damn this sounds dank!
Coconut Shrimp with White Rice with Spicy Orange Horseradish Dipping Sauce and Lime:
1. Wash and devein shrimp, pat dry.
2. In 3 separate bowls put flower with a teaspoon of chili powder, coconut flakes, whipped egg whites.
3. Dip shrimp in flower then egg whites then press on coconut flakes
4. Fry in vegetable oil until brown, do not over cook or crowd pan.
1. Mix together 1 cup orange marmalade, 1 tbs horseradish, and 1 tbs honey mustard.
14 notes | Reblogged: (via
Sick scorpion under black light
6,963 notes | Reblogged: (via